To Do List
- Topic due today
- Answer Questions #1-5 on the pre-work sheet.
- Make sure #4 is a full paragraph written with an introductory sentence and concluding sentence.
- Make sure you have recorded at least 2 sources with the Name, Date, Title, and URL for all sources.
- Make a data table to record your data in so that when you do the experiment you have somewhere to record that information.
- Copy and Paste your answers to the bottom of the sheet and start making the font bigger. That way you are ready to print your information and put them on the board as soon as you are finished with the experiment. Do NOT use color (we will allow you to print on colored paper though).
- You should be bringing in your materials (if possible) and working on the experiment in class Today or Friday.
- Use the Cricket to cut-out Title (Or use Microsoft Word).
- If you are completely done with the above list, then feel free to use the flash cards and videos located on the class website.